1. The scope of the webmaster's privacy protection policy
2. Data Collection Methods
- 2.1 The Webmaster will ask you to provide your name, email address, date of birth, company name and other information when you register for a Webmaster account. The Webmaster will collect your personally identifiable information when you login to use the Webmaster's products or services, visit the Webmaster's website, or participate in promotional activities or prize giving games.
- 2.2 The Webmaster will retain the relevant records generated by the server when you browse or inquire online, including the IP address of the device you use to connect, the time of use, cookies, the browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc.
- 2.3 Please note that the companies that advertise on the Webmaster, or websites linked to the Webmaster, may also collect personal information about you. For personal information that you provide or that is collected by others other than the Webmaster as a result of your clicking on the advertisements, these advertisers or linked websites have their own privacy protection policies, and their data processing measures do not apply to the Webmaster's privacy protection policies, and the Webmaster shall not be responsible for any collateral liability.
3. Data Usage
- 3.1 The Webmaster will use the information for the following purposes: to improve the content of advertisements and web pages provided to you, to fulfill your request for a particular product and to inform you of special events or new products. The information you provide, such as your name, date of birth, cell phone number and e-mail address, will only be used to judge the sweepstakes and notify respondents of the results of the sweepstakes, and to analyze or improve the content of the advertisements, and for no other purpose.
- 3.2 The information collected by the Webmaster is for commercial and market analysis or academic purposes only.
- 3.3 The Webmaster will mark individual user's browser and summarize the pages visited by the user's browser within the Webmaster. The Webmaster will not, and cannot, match this record with you unless you are willing to provide your personal information.
- 3.4 Information generated without your active registration, such as the IP address of the user's machine, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking records, etc., will only be analyzed by the Webmaster as a sum of all user behaviors, and will not be analyzed for individual users.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 4.2 The Webmaster may provide your personally identifiable information to government agencies, other persons or companies if.
- 4.2.1 If it is necessary to share your information with a third party providing a service or offer in order to provide you with other services or benefits (such as discount coupons), the Webmaster will provide you with full instructions at the time of the event and will notify you before the information is provided, and you are free to choose whether or not to accept this particular service or offer.
- 4.2.2 It is necessary to share your information with other people or companies in order to provide the products or services you have requested.
- 4.2.3 provide information to companies that have a contractual relationship with the Webmaster to provide services or products in order to provide products or services to you (none of these companies have the right to use the personal information we provide for purposes other than to provide products or services if we have not notified you in advance).
- 4.2.4 When a government agency requests the Webmaster to provide certain personal information in accordance with the law, the Webmaster will cooperate as necessary in accordance with the legal and formal procedures of the judicial authorities and the security concerns of all users of the Webmaster.
- 4.2.5 If we find that your conduct on the Webmaster Website violates the Webmaster Terms of Service, the specific guidelines for use of the Services, or is likely to harm the rights of the Webmaster, Webmaster users or related third parties, the Webmaster may disclose the user's personal information if the Webmaster has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action. In addition, the Webmaster may disclose or read personal information about users of the Webmaster's website if the Webmaster believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for legal purposes, or for the maintenance and improvement of products or services for administrative or other related purposes.
- 4.3 In order to protect the privacy of our users and to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, we are unable to provide you with access to other users' account information. If you have a legal problem and need to access other people's information, please inform the governmental authority that has the authority to handle the matter, and we will cooperate with the governmental authority to investigate and provide relevant information requested by the governmental authority in accordance with the law to assist in the investigation.
5. Personal Information Collection and Processing
- For the purpose of providing subscriptions, marketing, customer management or other business needs as defined in the business registration items or bylaws, the Home Media Group (i.e., British Cayman Islands Business Home Media Corporation, City State Culture Corporation, Bookworm Corporation), will use the information you provide by mail, fax, telephone, SMS, post or other announcement during our operation and in the region. The information provided by you (data types: C001, C002, C003, C011, etc.) will be used during the Group's operation and in the region. In addition to the Group, we may also use the information provided by you to third parties or partners of related services. If the information is not required, it will not affect your rights if you do not provide it.
- 6.1 Cookies may be written to and retrieved from your computer by the Webmaster for the following purposes and circumstances.
- 6.1.1 To provide you with personalized services and to facilitate your participation in personalized interactive activities, cookies are created when you register or log in and modified when you log out.
- 6.1.2 To compile statistics on the number of visitors and analyze the browsing pattern, in order to understand the web browsing situation and serve as a reference for the webmaster to improve the service.
- 6.2 You allow the vendors who place advertisements on the Webmaster's website to set and access cookies on your computer, but they will use their cookies in accordance with their own privacy policies, not this policy, and other advertisers or companies not permitted by the Webmaster cannot access the Webmaster's cookies.
- 6.3 Web beacons are used to access our web server and extract cookies for use when the webmaster is performing work related to our products and services.
- 6.4.1 If you do not want the Webmaster to collect cookies from you, you may disable your browser's cookie tracking function before entering the Webmaster's website. For instructions on how to do so, please refer to the support website of the browser software you are using.
- 6.4.2 If you wish to delete cookies or other personally identifiable information collected by the Webmaster, please call our Customer Service Center at 0800-020299.
7. Modify personal account information
- You may modify your personal account information and preferences registered with the Webmaster at any time at your discretion.
- 8.1 To protect your privacy and security, your Webmaster account information will be protected by a password. Please keep your password and or any personal information secure and do not provide any personal information, especially passwords, to anyone. The Webmaster will never ask for your password without your consent in a phone call or email. Always remember to log out of your account after you have used the Webmaster service. If you are sharing a computer or using a public computer, please close your browser window and clear your browser information after use to prevent others from reading your personal information or correspondence.
- 8.2 In some cases, the Webmaster uses the prevailing standard SSL security system to protect the security of data transmission.
9.Privacy Protection Policy Revision
- The Webmaster may revise this policy from time to time. When we revise this policy, we will post a notice on our website, so please make sure you click to read it.
10.Opinions and Suggestions
- If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact Noda's Design Taiwan